Environmental Law Update Workshop (SACNASP accredited)
Date: 26 November 2019
Presented By: IMBEWU Sustainability Legal Specialists (Pty) Ltd
Location: 53 Dudley Road, corner Bolton Avenue, Parkwood, Johannesburg
IMBEWU’s Environmental Law Update Workshop is SACNASP accredited (one CPD point) and will cover the key developments in environmental legislation in 2018 and 2019, including amendments to, and new regulations promulgated under, –
- the National Environmental Management Act 107 of 1998;
- the National Environmental Management: Waste Act 59 of 2008;
- the National Environmental Management: Air Quality Act 39 of 2004;
- the Carbon Tax Act 15 of 2019;
- the National Environmental Management: Biodiversity Act 10 of 2004;
- the National Heritage Resources Act 25 of 1999; and
- coastal legislation.
EAPs, environmental consultants as well as SHE managers and legal advisors should attend this workshop to keep up to date with the ongoing changes to environmental legislation.
The cost of the workshop is R2 750 per delegate, excluding VAT. This includes the printed slides, electronic copies of all legislation, refreshments and lunch. Group discounts are available upon request.
For more information, please see the course programme: https://imbewu.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Update-Workshop_Programme-_26Nov2019_Final.pdf
Contact Person: Lulu Lewis (Office Manager)
Contact Person: +27 11 214 0660 / +27 82 858 5217
Contact Fax: +27 11 880 6577
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Company website address: https://imbewu.co.za/services/